There are many benefits to condo living. But is it right for you? Here are some of the advantages for you to consider.
1. Increase Your Wealth - A condo is a good investment, particularly for first time home buyers who rent. Your money is going toward something you own which is likely to increase in value over time.
2. No Surprises - Condos can be more affordable than owning a freehold home and you have a fixed budget each month. Most repairs and upkeep are covered in your condo fees; so unlike a homeowner, you aren’t suddenly faced with major repair costs.
3. Freedom From Maintenance - This is one of the biggest draws of condo living. Someone else takes care of the outside work like shoveling snow and mowing the lawn. You don’t have to worry. Your monthly condo fees cover these services.
4. Built In Amenities - Condos often offer benefits that you won’t get in the average home or apartment.
5. Location ! Location! Location -If you want easy access to lifestyle amenities — condo living is a great option.
6. Privacy & Security - While condo living offers privacy, there is also the security of knowing you live in a safe, secure building. And... like a home in a residential neighborhood, you can develop a sense of community by getting to know your neighbors.